Macauley LLC represents clients in litigation in the four primary Delaware state and federal trial courts:
- The Court of Chancery for the State of Delaware;
- The Superior Court for the State of Delaware;
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware;
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
Mr. Macauley has prosecuted and defended contract, good faith and business tort claims and bankruptcy causes of action in these courts and is familiar with their judges, rules and process.
Macauley LLC also represents clients in appeals in the three major Delaware-related appellate courts:
- The Delaware Supreme Court;
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit;
- The U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware (for bankruptcy appeals).
Mr. Macauley's experience in appeals and as a federal appellate clerk makes him an effective advocate at distilling and presenting the key issues to an appellate court reviewing a lower court decision.